Sunshine Coast Hiking Tour, Canadaoffered by supplier M17202 (read about supplier)
Tour Duration: 7 day(s)
Group Size: 2 - 6 people
Destination(s): British Columbia
Specialty Categories: Hiking & Trekking
Season: May - September
Airfare Included: No
Tour Customizable: No
Minimum Per Person Price: 890 US Dollar (USD)
Maximum Per Person Price: 890 US Dollar (USD)
Day 1: Arrive Powell River. Orientation. Overnight hotel/inn.
Day 2: Transfer to trail and hike to Manzanita Hut (8-10km).
Day 3: Hike to Rieveley's Pond Hut (17.5km).
Day 4: Hike to Powell River. Overnight hotel/inn. (17.5km).
Day 5: Transfer to trailhead and hike to Mt. Troubridge Hut (13km).
Day 6: Hike to Fairview Bay Hut (14-16km).
Day 7: Hike to trail terminus and transfer to Powell River.
Airfare is not included in the tour price.
- meal package with easy 'add water' camp meals and daily fresh food items
- drinking water and food delivered to each hut
- trailhead transfers
- 2 nights B&B/inn accommodation
- camping gear including lightweight tent, and ultralight camp stove
- use of emergency GPS transponder
- access to storage containers with fuel and cookware in each hut
- donation to PRPAWS.
Click here to email this vacation offer to a friend.
Joined InfoHub: Oct 2007
M17202 offers a range of self guided and small group adventures in Canada, from coast to coast to coast! Experience different landscapes and communities at handlebar level, hike rugged sections of the Trans Canada Trail, and explore the dramatic mountain trails. With a growing selection of adventures drawing upon the...