Hiking the Long Range Traverse in Newfoundland, Canadaoffered by supplier M17202 (read about supplier)
Tour Duration: 6 day(s)
Group Size: 2 - 8 people
Specialty Categories: Hiking & Trekking
Season: July - August
Airfare Included: No
Tour Customizable: No
Minimum Per Person Price: 1650 US Dollar (USD)
Maximum Per Person Price: 1650 US Dollar (USD)
Day 1: Arrive Deer Lake. Orientation and overnight Rocky Harbour.
Day 2: Westernbrook Pond Fjord boat cruise to trailhead. Hike to camp.
Days 3/4: Backpacking the long range traverse.
Day 5: Complete Long Range Traverse. Overnight Rocky Harbour.
Day 6: Transfer to Deer Lake.
Tour Guide Credentials:
Certified guides with wilderness first aid.
Airfare is not included in the tour price.
- 5 breakfasts, 4 lunches, 5 dinners
- 2 nights twin share cabin accommodation in Rocky Harbour
- 3 nights wilderness camping and use of all group camping gear
- licensed wilderness guides and additional pack support for full groups
- private group transportation
- airport transfers
- Western Brook Fjord Boat Tour
- All park fees and permits
*Price does not include applicable tax.
Click here to email this vacation offer to a friend.
Joined InfoHub: Oct 2007
M17202 offers a range of self guided and small group adventures in Canada, from coast to coast to coast! Experience different landscapes and communities at handlebar level, hike rugged sections of the Trans Canada Trail, and explore the dramatic mountain trails. With a growing selection of adventures drawing upon the...