Single Day Tuscany Cooking Class Florence, ItalyPlease, note! This tour offer has expired. For similar tour offers currently available search here.
Tour Duration: 1 day(s)
Group Size: 2 - 12 people
Specialty Categories: Food & Wine
Season: January - December
Airfare Included: No
Tour Customizable: Yes
Minimum Per Person Price: 140 Euro (EUR)
Maximum Per Person Price: 190 Euro (EUR)
You are free to choose the following courses we provide:
* A First Taste of Tuscany
Introduction to Tuscan Cuisine. Enjoy a full day, hands-on cooking lesson with chefs Lisa and Maurizio for an introduction to authentic Tuscan recipes. Discover step-by-step how to make a satisfying, full Italian meal from appetizers to dessert, including the art of making pasta fresca. Learn to create such pastas as ravioli, tagliettli, gnocchi in this fun, hands-on pasta-making adventure. After you prepare your pasta, Lisa and Maurizo will use it to prepare tantalizing sauces such as fresh basil pesto, Carbonara, Ragout of wild mushrooms and sweet onions and an array of other sauces. 'Optional additional' - market visit with the chefs € 50 per person (minimum 2). Recipes vary according to the season, utilizing only the freshest ingredients available and providing you with a deeply individual Tuscan experience. The best part is the conclusion: indulging in the success of your creations.
- 09.30 meet our driver in Florence at Via Curtatone and travel to Villa Pandolfini to meet the staff.
- 10:00 begin instruction, highlighting the history of Italian cooking and presenting the day's menu. Be prepared to roll up your sleeves for a full day of hands-on experimentation in an authentic gallery kitchen.
- 13:00 enjoy the fruits of your labor! Eat the epic feast that you just created complemented by the fine wines of the estate.
- 14:00 return to Florence or your next destination with a full stomach, a handful of exclusive recipes and memories to share with your family and friends.
* An Italian Immersion
Advanced Tuscan Cuisine. Get ready to savor some traditional and innovative Tuscan specialties. Learn how to prepare a decadent Italian meal that pulls out all the stops. We begin with several appetizers and pasta dishes and experiment with different meats from the area. This class also covers critical culinary techniques such as sautéing, roasting, grilling, and stock "Italian-style". Each of the menu selections is unique to the area in flavor and in execution - when you add these well-tested recipes to your repertoire, you will be bringing home a slice of Tuscan culinary history. 'Optional additional' - market visit with the chefs € 50 per person (minimum 2). As with all Good Tastes of Tuscany classes, indulge in the fruits of your labor accompanied by the finest wines of the estate.
- 09:30 meet our driver in Florence at Via Curtatone and travel to Villa Pandolfini to meet the staff and tour the estate.
- 10:00 begin instruction, highlighting the history of Italian cooking and presenting the day's menu. Be prepared to roll up your sleeves for a full day of hands-on experimentation in a rustic kitchen.
- 14:00 enjoy the fruits of your labor! Eat the epic feast that you just created complemented by the fine wines of the estate.
- 15:00 return to Florence or your next destination with a full stomach, a handful of exclusive recipes and memories to share with your family and friends.
Notes: We can arrange for a driver to collect you from a meeting point in Florence, take you to the villa and then back again after the class (please mention this on booking form). The cost per person is 10 EUR payable in cash at the class. If you do decide to drive to the villa, complete directions will be provided. It is only 13 km from the center of Florence and the drive takes about 25 minutes. Each class is uniquely designed to meet the needs of the participants.
Airfare is not included in the tour price.
- A First Taste of Tuscany. Introduction to Tuscan Cuisine - 140.00 EUR
- An Italian Immersion. Advanced Tuscan Cuisine - 190.00 EUR.