Discovering the Real England and Scotlandoffered by supplier M15425 (read about supplier)
Tour Duration: 8 - 21 day(s)
Group Size: 2 - 20 people
Destination(s): England Scotland
Specialty Categories: Cultural Journey Sightseeing
Season: January - December
Airfare Included: No
Tour Customizable: Yes
Minimum Per Person Price: 2500 Pound Sterling (GBP)
Maximum Per Person Price: 5800 Pound Sterling (GBP)
Touring set at a relaxed pace with flexibility en route to suit customers wishes and which can be themed to take clients to the destinations of their dreams or to take part in a favorite activity - from shopping to falconry; visiting castles to distilleries, walking in scenic landscapes to discovering ancient and sacred sites, or finding your ancestral homeland. Specific individual itineraries prepared for each client.
Scotland is a country of bewildering variety and constant surprises - something special for you to discover and savor - a storehouse for the memory. Loch Lomond, its "bonnie banks"; Aviemore and the Cairngorm Mountains; Loch Ness and "Nessie"; Glencoe and a unique atmosphere of morning mist lying low over the hiding peaks.
An ideal background to motoring in a certain style. Not so much the frantic bustle of busy roads and fixed times schedules, but rather a kind of exploring in which the destination may be no more fascinating than the journey itself. Get truly away from it all: discover for yourself and relish in the scenery, the heritage and the sheer beauty of Scotland.
The glories of Yorkshire and the Peak District in the North; Stratford-upon-Avon and the Cotswold villages; the heart of England at Warwick Castle. Cambridge and Oxford.
The romantic Lake District; the serene Norfolk Broads; Bristol and Georgian Bath. The southern countiers of Devon and Cornwall all testify to the diversity of England and then add the world`s most cosmopolitan Capital-London, with its unique blend of heritage, culture, entertainment and shopping. Something for everyone.
10% discount for InfoHub customer. Request a free gift certificate.
Airfare is not included in the tour price.
Each tour is personalized for the client so is priced individually with quotes based on the actual itinerary agreed with the client.
- for tours of 8 days - from £2500 per person
- for tours of 15 days - from £4300 per person
- for tours of 21 days - from £5800 per person.
- Discount for seniors and children
- Special rates for ladies only tours.
- Collection upon arrival from any English or Scottish airport/station; hotel or private home
- All transportation and accommodation throughout the tour
- Fully escorted from start to finish
- With Tour Packs giving background information about locations and visitor attractions en route
- Discounted access to visitor attractions.
- Ability to visit any particular location or undertake any activity of your choosing within the package
- Our significant all hours service of care and attention to ensure your complete satisfaction with your holiday.
Click here to email this vacation offer to a friend.
Joined InfoHub: Nov 2006
Owner Ivor Henrichsen has worked for the UK Government for over 40 years as a geologist/musicologist and finally with the Scottish Sports Council with extensive experience in the administration of incoming groups to the UK. Member of several trade associations, the Federation of Small Business and appropriate tourist...