Flora and FaunaPlease, note! This tour offer has expired. For similar tour offers currently available search here.
Tour Duration: 7 day(s)
Group Size: 2 - 10 people
Specialty Categories: Ecotourism Birdwatching
Season: January - December
Airfare Included: No
Tour Customizable: Yes
Minimum Per Person Price: 1700 US Dollar (USD)
Maximum Per Person Price: 2200 US Dollar (USD)
- Medicinal Plants: Indigenous communities throughout Mexico, particularly in the Southeast, have traditionally used plants for medicinal purposes. Today, this is still the case, but unless people record, identify and pass on this knowledge, it will get lost. On many of our trips, we will be lead by local naturalists to learn more about the historic and present day use of medicinal plants.
Airfare is not included in the tour price.
- 9 Nights accommodations
- Breakfast daily
- Meals, per itinerary
- Entrance fees in itinerary
- Tour guides and transportation
- Airport Transfers
- Airfares, International/Domestic
- Meals not listed in itinerary
- Beverages: Soft Drinks, Bottled Water, Liquor
- Cab fares, laundry, personal items
- Travel Insurance
- Medical Expenses
- Airport Taxes
- Costs associated with trip interruption or modification due to weather, conditions, political/civil disputes, medical emergencies or other causes beyond our control. Travel Insurance is recommended for this purpose.