Night of the Radishesoffered by supplier M15364 (read about supplier)
Tour Duration: 8 - 9 day(s)
Group Size: 4 - 10 people
Specialty Categories: Festival Tours Cultural Journey
Season: January - December
Airfare Included: No
Tour Customizable: Yes
Minimum Per Person Price: 2075 US Dollar (USD)
Maximum Per Person Price: 2375 US Dollar (USD)
It is believed that this tradition is derived from the Christmas Eve market vendors, who used carved radish sculptures to attract customers to their stalls. This early form of advertising is now an art form and a serious contest that has been in existence since 1897. In addition to the Night of the Radishes, we will enjoy the Pageants, Posadas, Big Head parade and other colorful and exciting traditions that take place during the holidays.
Airfare is not included in the tour price.
- 7 Nights accommodations
- Breakfast daily
- Meals, per itinerary
- Entrance fees in itinerary
- Tour guides and transportation
- Airport Transfers
- Airfares, International/Domestic
- Meals not listed in itinerary
- Beverages: Soft Drinks, Bottled Water, Liquor
- Cab fares, laundry, personal items
- Travel Insurance
- Medical Expenses
- Airport Taxes
- Costs associated with trip interruption or modification due to weather, conditions, political/civil disputes, medical emergencies or other causes beyond our control. Travel Insurance is recommended for this purpose.
Click here to email this vacation offer to a friend.
Joined InfoHub: Nov 2006
Over 30 years of experience living and traveling in Mexico. Founded in 2006, we take small groups of curious travelers on cultural journeys to Mexico. Our focus is on art history, textile traditions, archeology, natural wonders and festivals. Founder, Stephanie Schneiderman has degrees in Latin American Studies and...