Introduction to Digital Photography, Manipulation and CollagePlease, note! This tour offer has expired. For similar tour offers currently available search here.
Tour Duration: 7 day(s)
Group Size: 4 - 15 people
Specialty Categories: Photography and Videography Painting
Airfare Included: No
Tour Customizable: No
Minimum Per Person Price: 1795 US Dollar (USD)
Maximum Per Person Price: 1895 US Dollar (USD)
We will also learn about various techniques for manipulating our images in Photoshop (you will need to bring a laptop computer with a version of Photoshop installed if you wish to benefit from this aspect of the workshop). We will also learn about various methods and approaches to digital printing. But we don’t stop there, we will also print our images and digital collages and further manipulate them using painting and drawing media, creating a totally unique collage (no previous experience necessary).
To further enhance your experience and provide unlimited varieties of subject matter, we will also take the time for numerous wonderful excursions; a boat trip exploring the breathtaking coastline and unique rock formations with the opportunity to snorkel among hundreds of angel fish at a coral reef (bring an underwater housing for your camera if you have one), a trip to the Mt. town of El Tuito for Photography and learning about sketching and painting in plain air and how this will improve your photo skills, then having lunch at the wonderful Altimira Hacienda Restaurant overlooking the Mts. and Aguave fields.
We will also spend an afternoon photographing (and shopping) the unique crafts stores and Mercado of Puerto Vallarta, go on a gallery walking tour and then stroll the Malecon (boardwalk) after dinner as you experience the myriad of artists, street performers and lively city life. The week will be rich with activity, so bring your “non art participant” friend or partner and don’t forget to bring your desire for exploration, creativity and fun!
Airfare is not included in the tour price.
- Round trip ground transportation from P.V. airport and our company
- 7 nights accommodation (single private bath not extra)
- 7 breakfasts, 6 lunches, 6 dinners at ocean side restaurant
- 6 Days of art workshops: each day from 9 am to noon in the studio and 3 pm to 6 in the field or studio
- 2 picnic day trip excursions - hiking or boating to destinations for snorkeling, swimming, waterfalls, art making and exploration
- Trip to Mt. town of El Tuito for sketching and plain air painting and lunch at Altamira Hacienda Restaurant
- 1 evening excursion to Puerto Vallarta for Gallery Walk Tour, shopping and city life.
- Round trip air transportation from your airport to Puerto Vallarta International airport
- 1 dinner (night of Gallery Walk in Puerto Vallarta), any modest gratuities you wish to give to our Cooks and House Care Persons
- Personal items, souvenirs.