Jordan - Petra & The Dead SeaPlease, note! This tour offer has expired. For similar tour offers currently available search here.
Tour Duration: 3 day(s)
Group Size: 2 - 20 people
Specialty Categories: Cultural Journey Ecotourism
Season: January - December
Airfare Included: Yes
Tour Customizable: Yes
Minimum Per Person Price: 495 US Dollar (USD)
Maximum Per Person Price: 735 US Dollar (USD)
Day 1: Jerusalem / Petra. This morning you are taken to the Allenby Bridge border. After border formalities, your Jordanian guide will meet you and take you to see Mt. Nebo. You continue to Petra, the rose-red rock city carved in the sand stone of the Seir Mountains. Marvel at the Treasury, temples, tombs and theatres. Dinner and overnight in Petra. (B, D)
Day 2: Petra / Dead Sea. You leave Petra and visit Kerak, the Crusader castle on the King’s Highway before arriving at the Dead Sea. Balance of the day is at leisure at the resort. (B, D)
Day 3: Dead Sea / (Amman or Tel Aviv) / Home. This morning, you transfer to either the Amman airport or to the Allenby Bridge border where you will be picked up and taken to Tel Aviv airport for departure. (B)
Airfare is included in the tour price.
- Airport transfers with meet-and-greet services
- Hotel accommodations sharing double occupancy
- Buffet breakfast and dinner daily
- Sightseeing as shown with an expert English-speaking guide knowledgeable in Biblical history
- All entrance fees
- All local taxes for meals, accommodations and transportation
- Airport taxes and security charges, passport and visa fees, travel insurance
- tips and gratuities to guide, driver, hotel porters and ship’s attendant
- telephone calls
- things not mentioned as included and things of personal nature.