In the charming Auberge La Fontaine in Venasque considered one of the most beautiful villages of Provence learn authentic traditional Provencal cooking in a three days cooking class. Excursions to the markets to pick the day's supplies and walks to collect herbs will be incorporated to help create savory dishes.
This trip can be customized to include airfare, car rental, train passes and additional night stays in Provence, Paris or other cities.
France, the size of Texas, is the largest country in Western Europe. Its geographical and cultural diversity is a tourism magnet that calls to be explored time and time again and Enchanted France's personalized travel services will help you sort out the endless discovery possibilities that France offers.
Airfare is not included in the tour price.
Price starts at:
- $549 per person in low season.
- $880 per person in high season.
- Four nights double occupancy in the century old Auberge in comfortable suites.
- Three days cooking classes in English.
- All breakfasts and lunches.
- Welcome dinner.
* These rates are subject to availability and currency rate fluctuations.
Also see tour packages in:
Food & Wine