Grand Tour of Bordeaux VineyardsPlease, note! This tour offer has expired. For similar tour offers currently available search here.
Tour Duration: 3 day(s)
Group Size: 10 - 15 people
Specialty Categories: Food & Wine
Season: January - December
Airfare Included: No
Tour Customizable: No
Minimum Per Person Price: 979 US Dollar (USD)
Maximum Per Person Price: 979 US Dollar (USD)
France has a temperate climate though it is very variable within its borders. Paris and the North tend to be cold and wet in winter and often hot and humid in summer. The south including Provence, Riviera and Languedoc/Rousillon have a Mediterranean climate with the mildest temperature.
This region boasts the most sunny days with mild temperature in winter but watch out for the strong Mistral wind that sometimes occur in the Provence/Cote d’Azur region. Along the Atlantic coast the weather is temperate with mild temperature and rainfall distributed throughout the year.
Summers can be hot and sunny. Normandy has a rather temperate climate with frequent showers throughout the year. The Alps region and Pyrenees have more rigorous winters but hot and sunny summers.
Airfare is not included in the tour price.
Price starts from $979 per person double occupancy.
- 3 nights double occupancy in 4 star hotels.
- Relais Chateau accommodations.
- All breakfasts.
- Wine tasting initiation class.
- Compact manual rental car.
- Itinerary and suggested wine estates visit.
- Michelin Chef (please inquire).
- Add-on optional: cooking class with renowned.
* This trip can be customized to include airfare, car rental, train passes and additional night stays in Bordeaux, Paris or other cities.
* Rates are subject to availability and currency rate fluctuations.