Alsace Route du VinPlease, note! This tour offer has expired. For similar tour offers currently available search here.
Tour Duration: 7 day(s)
Group Size: 10 - 15 people
Specialty Categories: Bicycle Touring
Season: January - December
Airfare Included: No
Tour Customizable: No
Minimum Per Person Price: 1550 US Dollar (USD)
Maximum Per Person Price: 1550 US Dollar (USD)
Sample Alsace’s superb gastronomy uniquely derived from both its French and German culture. Here is where you will find the most Michelin star restaurants in all of France. Alsace is also renowned for its sweet variety wines such as Riesling and Gewurztraminer.
Highlights: Colmar, Strasbourg, pretty villages along the Route du Vin: Eguisheim, Riquewhir, Ribeauville, Ottrott, Chateau du Haut Koenigsberg, Mont St. Odile and Obernai.
Airfare is not included in the tour price.
- 7 nights double accommodation in charming 2-star hotel with private bath
- All breakfasts and 4 gourmet dinners
- Fully equipped bike rental
- Baggage transfer
- Daily cycling routes and detailed maps
- Emergency support call.
- This trip can be customized to include airfare, car rental, train passes and additional night stays in Alsace, Paris or other cities.
- Rates are subject to availability and currency rate fluctuations.