Gourmet and Golf in DordognePlease, note! This tour offer has expired. For similar tour offers currently available search here.
Tour Duration: 3 day(s)
Group Size: 10 - 15 people
Specialty Categories: Golf Food & Wine
Season: January - December
Airfare Included: No
Tour Customizable: No
Minimum Per Person Price: 900 US Dollar (USD)
Maximum Per Person Price: 900 US Dollar (USD)
Along the Atlantic coast the weather is temperate with mild temperature and rainfall distributed throughout the year. Summers can be hot and sunny. Normandy has a rather temperate climate with frequent showers throughout the year. The Alps region and Pyrenees have more rigorous winters but hot and sunny summers.
Explore the beautiful region of Dordogne and stay at the 16 century Chateau des Vigiers now turned a 4 star luxury hotel/golf resort. Golf to your heart's content and savor delectable cuisine and warm hospitality.
Airfare is not included in the tour price.
Price starts at $900 per person double occupancy.
- 3 nights in 4 star chateau accommodations.
- All buffet breakfasts.
- 3 delectable dinners.
- Unlimited golf and free trolleys or 30 minutes beauty treatment for non-golfer.
- Complimentary 3 bottles of Vigiers wine per room.
- First class TGV train Bordeaux-Paris.
- 3 day compact manual car rental.
Other available options:
- Wine tasting visit of the famous St. Emilion wineries.
- Cooking demonstration at the Château.
- Visit of the local market.
- Side tours to the Lascaux Prehistoric caves, Sarlat and Rocamadour.
* This trip can be customized to include airfare and additional night stays in Dordogne, Paris or other cities.
* Non-golfer packages are also available.