A Southwest Journey through TimePlease, note! This tour offer has expired. For similar tour offers currently available search here.
Tour Duration: 6 day(s)
Group Size: 10 - 15 people
Specialty Categories: Cultural Journey Archeology/History
Season: January - December
Airfare Included: No
Tour Customizable: No
Minimum Per Person Price: 1300 US Dollar (USD)
Maximum Per Person Price: 1300 US Dollar (USD)
Your self-drive itinerary features stays in charming B&B's:
- 2 nights in Toulouse.
- 2 nights in Cahors.
- 1 night in Conques and one night in Albi.
Toulouse's lively old town with its Flamboyant Romanesque architecture and world class art museum; Moissac's stunning Benedictine Abbey St. Pierre; Albi's impressive Cathedral Ste. Cecile and Toulouse Lautrec Museum; Cahors's Pont Valentre; Rocamadour, a Medieval pilgrimage destination and a UNESCO World Heritage site; the stunning perched villages of Conques, Cordes and St. Cirq Lapopie; prehistoric cave paintings at Pech Merle and Toulouse's Space City.
Your trip experience will no doubt be enhanced by a wonderful regional gastronomy famous for foie gras and truffles and by the delightful wines of Cahors and Gaillac.
Airfare is not included in the tour price.
Price from $1300 per person.
- Six nights double occupancy in comfortable and authentic B&B's.
- Compact manual rental car.
- Personalized itinerary with map and directions.
* This trip can be customized to include airfare, rail passes and additional night stays in Toulouse, Paris or other cities.
* Rates are subject to availability and currency fluctuations.