Normandy DiscoveryPlease, note! This tour offer has expired. For similar tour offers currently available search here.
Tour Duration: 6 day(s)
Group Size: 10 - 15 people
Specialty Categories: Cultural Journey
Season: January - December
Airfare Included: No
Tour Customizable: No
Minimum Per Person Price: 945 US Dollar (USD)
Maximum Per Person Price: 945 US Dollar (USD)
And don’t forget Normandy’s unique gastronomy as it is home to Camembert, Benedictine Liqueur, apple cider and Calvados to name a few of its specialties.
- Monet’s house and gardens at Giverny
- medieval Rouen
- the cliffs of Etretat and the pretty seaport of Honfleur
- historical Caen and Bayeux from which to base yourself for a visit of the D-Day sites
- the famous Mont St. Michel abbey and the bucolic Pays D’Auge where Camembert cheese is made
Your tour should also include tasting of the Benedictine liqueur, apple cider and Calvados.
Airfare is not included in the tour price.
Price from $945 per person double occupancy.
- Six nights in 3 star hotel or B&B’s.
- Manual rental car with basic insurance.
- Map and detailed itinerary with sight suggestions.
* This trip can be customized for any length of stay and to include airfare, rail passes and additional night stays in Normandy, Paris or other cities.
* Rates are subject to availability and currency rate fluctuations.