Visit Provence's ancient cultural heritage such as Arles' Roman amphitheater and the Popes' Palace in Avignon; explore the colorful hills of the Luberon and their string of pretty perched villages such as Menerbes, Gordes and Roussillon. A visit of the vineyards of Chateauneuf du Pape and the colorful provençal markets will fill your senses with wonderful aromas.
Your itinerary features:
- 3 nights in Avignon
- 2 nights in a B&B in a Luberon village
- 1 night in Aix en Provence, dubbed the Paris of the South for its sophistication
- Also visit Avignon, Arles, Abbey de Montmajour, Les Beaux de Provence, St. Remy de Provence, Chateauneuf du Pape, Ile sur la Sorgue, Gordes, Roussillon, Menerbes and Aix en Provence.
Airfare is not included in the tour price.
- $1920 (3 *) per person
- $2200 (4*) per person.
- Six nights double occupancy
- Compact manual rental car
- Personalized itinerary with map and directions
- TGV train tickets from and to Paris
- These trips can be customized to include airfare and additional night stays in Provence, Paris or other cities
- Rates are subject to availability and currency fluctuations.
Also see tour packages in: