This tremendously successful trip follows a corridor of countryside laced with castles and beautiful biking trails that pass through World Heritage Site towns, including medieval Cesky Krumlov. During nearly 50 years of communist rule, the area was closed to travelers. The villages were charming but neglected. Now cafes are popping up and you can visit places like the Bohemian crystal glass factories, where old crafts are being revived. This adventure is organized in partnership with Czech planners, so you will have the benefit of their vast local knowledge and years of experience, as well as the service and attention you can expect from your guides.
The people-to-people part is what makes the experience especially memorable, and part of the trip fee goes toward restoration projects along the way. The rides are shorter than many of our adventures, making this trip accessible to most and allowing plenty of time to explore the sights along the way. This adventure also works well as a family trip.
Airfare is not included in the tour price.
- Start: Breclav train station, 14:00.
- Finish: Complimentary transfer by comfortable air-conditioned coach to Prague departs Český Krumlov 07:00, 11:00, 15:00, 19:00 day eight.
- Guided Cost: $3295 (per person, includes 8 days, 7 nights, 7 breakfasts, 4 lunches, 5 dinners, luggage handling, van and guide support, maps, route notes and GPS*, cell phone** and value added tax)
- Self-Guided Cost: $2395 (per person, includes 8 days, 7 nights, 7 breakfasts, luggage transfers, maps, route notes, GPS*, cell phone** and value added tax)
- Single Occupancy: $465
- Bicycle Rental: Hybrid, $195
*GPS units may be shared.
All details and pricing are subject to change without notice.
About This Supplier
Joined InfoHub: Apr 1997
M06468 helped forge industry standards for active holidays and they remain leaders in the world of outdoor fun. Offering guided or self-guided options their services extend in all directions to include cycling, hiking, sea-kayaking, and multi sport holidays. Trips range in difficulty from easy family fun to tough...
View this supplier profile | Submit your review
Also see tour packages in:
Outdoor: Land Rambler
Email it to a friend:
Click here to email this vacation to a friend