Cultural and Food Tour, Mexicooffered by supplier M15476 (read about supplier)
Tour Duration: 9 day(s)
Group Size: 6 - 12 people
Specialty Categories: Cultural Journey Food & Wine
Airfare Included: No
Tour Customizable: No
Minimum Per Person Price: 2500 US Dollar (USD)
Maximum Per Person Price: 2500 US Dollar (USD)
In the city of Papantla, we will see the vanilla crafters make figures out of fresh vanilla beans and will be able to buy various products and the newest harvest of the beans. We will stay in the beach town of Tecolutla. We will travel to the capital and University City of Xalapa, where we tour a coffee plantation, visit the archaeology museum (one of the best in Mexico), and have a cooking demonstration, as well as enjoy the music and night life. In Tlacotalpan, we will stay in a fun hotel along the Papaolapan River, where we will enjoy the unique gastronomy of this town, as well as the music and a cruise at sunset. Finally, we travel into northern Oaxaca to visit the lively town of Tuxtepec. There we will cook with some long time friends and visit the jungle villages nearby. We then return to the port city of Veracruz for your departure. We will travel around Veracruz and Tuxtepec in an air conditioned van.
Airfare is not included in the tour price.
- Transportation to and from class
- Three meals daily
- Hotel accommodations
- Airport transfers.
- Courses and culinary tours: Twenty-five percent of the total price (including single supplement) will be charged if a participant cancels 60 days to 30 days prior to the course. When the cancellation occurs between the 29th day to the first day of the course, no refund will be given unless the space is sold to another participant.
- If the space is filled, a refund less the non-refundable deposit will be given. A written notification must be received prior to refund. If the course is canceled by us, all fees will be refunded.
- Responsibility: We assume no liability or responsibility for any delay, loss, damage, injury or accident with regards to persons or property caused by fault or negligence of any hotel, transportation, or local operator rendering a part of our services. We shall not be responsible for any expense caused by loss or damage of personal items.
- It is the participant's responsibility to be adequately insured. We strongly recommend traveler's insurance. The acceptance of our verbal or written confirmation, and a deposit or final payment for services, constitutes your acceptance of the terms and conditions listed in this brochure. Some reserves the right to make any changes, with or without notice, which might become necessary.
Click here to email this vacation offer to a friend.
Joined InfoHub: Dec 2006
M15476 offers day classes and week long cooking courses as well as culinary tours throughout Mexico. Our comprehensive courses and tours to give you an insider's knowledge of Mexican culture through its cuisine, and an experience of Mexico most visitors never see. Susana Trilling, teacher, chef, writer and...