Mushroom Foraging In The Sierra Norte Mountains Of Oaxacaoffered by supplier M15476 (read about supplier)
Tour Duration: 5 day(s)
Group Size: 6 - 12 people
Specialty Categories: Food & Wine Cultural Journey
Airfare Included: No
Tour Customizable: No
Minimum Per Person Price: 1495 US Dollar (USD)
Maximum Per Person Price: 1495 US Dollar (USD)
- Deposit, Cancellations And Refunds: To secure your place in a class or course, a deposit is required. This information will be sent to you when you make your reservation.
- Courses and culinary tours: Twenty-five percent of the total price (including single supplement) will be charged if a participant cancels 60 days to 30 days prior to the course. When the cancellation occurs between the 29th day to the first day of the course, no refund will be given unless the space is sold to another participant.
- If the space is filled, a refund less the non-refundable deposit will be given. A written notification must be received prior to refund. If the course is cancelled by us, all fees will be refunded.
- Responsibility: We assume no liability or responsibility for any delay, loss, damage, injury or accident with regards to persons or property caused by fault or negligence of any hotel, transportation, or local operator rendering a part of our services. We shall not be responsible for any expense caused by loss or damage of personal items.
- It is the participant's responsibility to be adequately insured. We strongly recommend traveler's insurance. The acceptance of our verbal or written confirmation, and a deposit or final payment for services, constitutes your acceptance of the terms and conditions listed in this brochure. Some reserves the right to make any changes, with or without notice, which might become necessary.
Airfare is not included in the tour price.
- Transportation to and from class
- Three meals daily
- Hotel accommodations
- Airport transfers.
Click here to email this vacation offer to a friend.
Joined InfoHub: Dec 2006
M15476 offers day classes and week long cooking courses as well as culinary tours throughout Mexico. Our comprehensive courses and tours to give you an insider's knowledge of Mexican culture through its cuisine, and an experience of Mexico most visitors never see. Susana Trilling, teacher, chef, writer and...