Communism (Somoni) Peak Tour in Pamir (7495 m)offered by supplier M15479 (read about supplier)
Tour Duration: 1 - 26 day(s)
Group Size: 2 - 15 people
Specialty Categories: Mountain/Rock Climbing
Season: July - August
Airfare Included: No
Tour Customizable: Yes
Minimum Per Person Price: 1900 Euro (EUR)
Maximum Per Person Price: 1950 Euro (EUR)
Tour Itinerary (standard):
Day 1: Arrival in Dushanbe. Accommodation in hotel.
Day 2: Take helicopter flight to Base Camp at Moskvina glacier.
Day 3: Preparation day.
Day 4: Acclimatization climb to Vorobiova Peak (to the camp at 5300 m).
Day 5: Climb the summit of Vorobiov Peak. (5690 m). Descend to BC.
Day 6: Rest day.
Day 7: Preparation day.
Day 8: Climb to Camp 1 (5100 m). Hike up the right side of the Walter Glacier's moraine. Across the glacier and further up the ice-snow "pillow" under the sheer slope of Big Pamir Plateau. It is necessary to cross it as early as possible and at maximum speed. Past "pillow" further up by rocky stretch to the crest where C1 is set (about 6-7 hours). Use of 2-3 ropes.
Day 9: Climb to Camp 2 (5800 m). Northern ridge (4-5 hrs).This part of the route is technically not difficult: wide snow-covered spur partly 35 to 40 degrees steep. The camp is set in a trough. From 5100 m till 5300 m use 2-3 ropes, from 5300 m till 5800 m the usage of the ropes is also necessary.
Day 10: Descend to Base Camp (BC).
Day 12: Preparation day.
Day 13: Climb to Camp 1 (5100 m).
Day 14: Climb to Camp 2 (5800 m).
Day 15: Climb to Camp 3 (6100 m). Camp "Vostok". Have early start and ascend to the two-headed summit. Climbing in roped party. Traverse up to the left to the top and then descend to Big Pamir Plateau (4-5 hrs). From 5800 m till 6000 m use 4 ropes, from 6100 m till 6200 m use 2 ropes. While descending to Big Pamir Plateau use 1-2 ropes to cross over a crevasse.
Day 16: Climb to Camp 4 (6900 m) or (6700 m). Early start and climb on the northern snow/ice slope of Mt. Peak Dushanbe (7-8 hrs). Climbing in roped-party. An ascent is technically easy. After ascent to Mt. Peak Dushanbe (7000 m) descend to the camp at 6900 m.
Day 17: Ascend to the summit 7495 m and descend to Camp 4 or Camp 2.
Early start and climb up the steep snow slope keeping the steep rocks on the right. Carry on straight to the summit and then back to Camp 4 (6900 m), (8-9 hrs).
Day 18: Descend to Camp 1 or Camp 2.
Day 19: Descend to Base Camp.
Days 20-24: Reserve days in case of bad weather.
Day 25: Take helicopter flight to Dushanbe. Overnight in hotel.
Day 26: Departure from Dushanbe.
Airfare is not included in the tour price.
- arranging necessary documents (permits, ecology tax, registration in immigration policy)
- meeting / seeing off at / from the airport
- all transfers according to the program
- helicopter flights to BC and back with "Alp-Navruz" with the luggage 30 kg/person (for each kilogram of private luggage an additional payment will be 2 $/kg) - accommodation in hotel (2*) with breakfast in Dushanbe in dbl rooms (2 nights) (Additional payment for single supplement = 30$/pax)
- services in Base Camp "Alp-Navruz":
* accommodation in tents (for 2 persons)
* meals - 3 times a day
* using of shower, sauna, toilet, storage tent
* service of guide - consultant
* medical aid
* electricity 220 V, 50 Hz (in the evening)
- the cost of visas; the services of a mountain guide and porters for ascending
- the rent of mountaineering equipment.
Click here to email this vacation offer to a friend.
Joined InfoHub: Dec 2006
Our company has been established since 2006 and presently is one of the leading tourist agencies in Central Asia. Among our partners are more than 100 tourist agencies from 5 continents all over the world. Our friendly team of highly experienced guides, experts in history and culture of peoples of Central Asia is...