Climbing Pobeda Peak Tour in Tien-Shan (7439 m)offered by supplier M15479 (read about supplier)
Tour Duration: 1 - 27 day(s)
Group Size: 2 - 15 people
Specialty Categories: Mountain/Rock Climbing Hiking & Trekking
Season: June - September
Airfare Included: No
Tour Customizable: No
Minimum Per Person Price: 1100 Euro (EUR)
Maximum Per Person Price: 1200 Euro (EUR)
Pobeda Peak is the northernmost seven thousands on Earth. Top of the mountain is covered with ice and its slopes are covered with snow. Strong winds challenge mountaineers raising snowstorms even in sunshine. Experienced mountaineers compare the ascent to Pobeda Peak to that to Nangaparbat in Himalaya by difficulty.
Day 1: Arrival to Bishkek. Transfer to hotel. Accommodation.
Day 2: Transfer Bishkek - Karakol. (400 km), hotel accommodation.
Day 3: Transfer Karakol - "AT-Djailoo". Base Camp (2750 m). Accommodation.
Day 4: Acclimatization ascent in "AT-Djailoo" region.
Day 5: Helicopter flight to "Inylchek" base camp (4000m). Ascent preparation.
Day 6: Camp nr. 1. 4600m.
Day 7: Camp nr. 2. 5300m.
Day 8: Camp nr. 3. 5700m.
Day 9: Camp nr. 4. 6400m.
Day 10: Descent to Camp nr. 1.
Day 11: Descent to BC.
Day 12: Rest and preparation day.
Day 13: Camp nr. 1.
Day 14: Camp nr. 2.
Day 15: Camp nr. 3.
Day 16: Camp nr. 4.
Day 17: Camp nr. 5. 6900m.
Day 18: Camp nr. 6. 7100m.
Days 19: Ascent to peak 7439m and descent to Camp nr. 5.
Day 20: Descent to Camp nr. 3.
Day 21: Descent to Camp nr. 1.
Day 22: Descent to BC.
Day 23: Additional day in case of bad weather.
Day 24: Additional day in case of bad weather.
Day 25: Flight to Base Camp "Karkara", transfer to Issyk Kul lake. Accommodation at Board house.
Day 26: Rest day on the lake.
Day 27: Transfer to Bishkek. Hotel accommodation. Transfer to airport.
Airfare is not included in the tour price.
- Arranging necessary documents (permit for boundary zone, registration in local police department)
- Meeting / seeing off at / from the airport
- All transfers according to the program
- Helicopter flights to "Inylchek" base camp and back with the luggage 30 kg/person, (over 30kg is 2$/kg)
- Accommodation at hotels (2*) with breakfast in Bishkek and Karakol (2 nights in each)
- The services at "Inylchek" base camp
- Double base accommodation in tents (tents are with wooden flooring)
- Meals full board (3 times hot meal from professional cooks)
- A guide-consultant's services
- Using shower, toilet, storage tent
- Medical aid
- Electricity 220V, 50HZ.
Click here to email this vacation offer to a friend.
Joined InfoHub: Dec 2006
Our company has been established since 2006 and presently is one of the leading tourist agencies in Central Asia. Among our partners are more than 100 tourist agencies from 5 continents all over the world. Our friendly team of highly experienced guides, experts in history and culture of peoples of Central Asia is...