Couples and Marriage Spiritual Retreats - Sedona, Arizona (6 Days)offered by supplier M15399 (read about supplier)
Tour Duration: 6 day(s)
Group Size: 2 people
Specialty Categories: Yoga & Spiritual Experience
Season: January - December
Airfare Included: No
Tour Customizable: No
Minimum Per Person Price: 925 US Dollar (USD)
Maximum Per Person Price: 925 US Dollar (USD)
Whether you want to explore new ways to save a troubled marriage or relationship, or desire to improve and enrich it, a couples or marriage retreat will benefit you immensely. Know in your heart that you and your partner deserve this marriage or couples retreat opportunity to strengthen your love for each other.
During your spiritual retreat week with us, you will find a welcome escape from the daily noise, distractions, stress, responsibility and sameness of your regular routine. You will embark on a journey of sorts, part of your individual and joint spiritual journey, where you will focus on your relationship with your partner, the underlying reality of your love, and the qualities that originally drew you together. Our company's couples and marriage retreats are small, personalized, and focused, no large groups to get lost in.
A week at our center offers couples the opportunity to:
- Awaken your relationship and discover your partner all over again
- Find the love, joy and passion possible in a conscious and spiritual relationship
- Learn the essential tools and principles that can keep love alive and growing
- Develop a deeper connection with each other, with all beings, and with Spirit
- Take communication and listening skills to a new level
- Find greater intimacy, co-creativity and spiritual growth
- Bring your relationship into nature and recharge your emotional and spiritual "batteries"
- Rediscover the dimensions of your relationship and your common goals
- Learn to see your partner anew, discover their positives and appreciate their blessings
- Recall your original vows and commitment, and make new agreements
- Learn to truly forgive and move beyond emotional gridlock
- Discover the importance that positive affirmations have on your partner
- Gain insights into what went wrong with previous relationships
- Choose love over fear and develop a true spiritual connection with your partner
- Learn to recognize and accept your partner's gifts with grace and gratitude
A true romantic relationship answers our need for connection, intimacy, adventure and magic. But it is also a means of triggering our old "wounds". We do our healing through relationships. The real purpose of an intimate relationship is not that it be a place where we can hide from our weaknesses, but rather where we can safely let them go.
We unconsciously seek those relationships that challenge us, mirror our most troublesome patterns, and offer us the opportunity to learn, grow, heal and be transformed. We seek out partnerships to experience aspects of ourselves that cannot be experienced when we are alone. This is what makes our relationships both exciting and difficult, adventurous and fearful. Couples or marriage retreats are wonderful ways to improve your relationship.
These are the empowering couples/marriage retreats workshops that will bring you closer together!
- Strengthening Your Relationships
- The Languages of Love
- Discovering Your Heart's Desire
- Developing Your Intuition
- Experiencing Enchanted Love
- Recognizing Your Abundance
- Listening With Your Heart
- Healing Your Spirit
- Nurturing Yourself Through Forgiveness
- Choosing Love Over Fear and more
Our objective is to enable guest couples to feel secure, loved, and respected as they bond through introspective, thought-provoking, and self-challenging exercises. As you ask questions about, and search for the meaning of your life and relationship/marriage, you come away from our workshops with a renewed sense of self, a greater love and respect for yourself and your partner, and a closer connection to each other and Spirit.
Go within, listen to your heart, and push aside the fear and trepidation you might be feeling about coming to a couples or marriage retreat. We offer you a safe and welcoming place where you will be loved and accepted completely for who you are. Your week here will be a transforming experience that will change your perspectives, your relationships, and your life! Your hosts, Marian and Gary, invite you to join them as they guide you through exciting workshops and fun-filled adventures.
Connecting with nature through fun and adventure!
Our every activity is designed to complement another. The combination of the enriching couples or marriage retreats workshops and the adventures in nature is a special and enriching union. Through a connection with each other amid the natural beauty of Arizona's outdoors – deserts, forests, mountains, rivers, lakes and meadows, you will recharge your energy, become in harmony with nature, and gain significant spiritual and healthful benefits.
So often people who live in a large city cut themselves off from this critical source of necessary energy. This unity with nature brings peace, joy, and appreciation that results in the necessary and rewarding balance in our lives. When we're horseback riding, hiking, kayaking, climbing, jeeping, skiing, biking, or exploring during the week, you will experience the harmonious connection and interaction of all the forces of life that bring a sense of unity with all creation.
Our outdoor activities, Sedona tours and Grand Canyon tours are fun and meant to generate excitement and reawaken feelings of joy and playfulness between partners. These powerful experiences will cause you to be more receptive to the gifts of nature and have more access to its infinite creative healing power.
Airfare is not included in the tour price.
Only $1,850 per couple! That's $1,095 for the first person (regularly $1,295 pp) and only $755 for your partner. An unbelievable rate of only $1,850 per couple - all-inclusive! We are lowering our couples and marriage retreats rates by $900 per couple for a limited time to enable you to join us for our exciting retreat program.
- All the enriching workshops
- the empowering healing sessions
- all the exciting outdoor activities
- and Sedona & Grand Canyon tours.
Click here to email this vacation offer to a friend.
Joined InfoHub: Nov 2006
Marian Carol and her husband, Gary, invite you to join us in our private luxury retreat residence for a week's spiritual retreat and vacation of self-discovery and adventurous fun in beautiful Sedona, Arizona. We have passionately followed our intuitive vision by establishing this retreat as a means of sharing our...