Ethnic Tour, Omo Valleyoffered by supplier M15797 (read about supplier)
Tour Duration: 13 day(s)
Group Size: 7 - 14 people
Specialty Categories: Cultural Journey
Season: June - March
Airfare Included: No
Tour Customizable: Yes
Minimum Per Person Price: 968 US Dollar (USD)
Maximum Per Person Price: 1680 US Dollar (USD)
Day 1: Arrival in Addis Ababa and city tour. Over night in hotel.
Day 2: Drive to Arba Minch. Over night in hotel.
Day 3: Drive to Jinka. Over night in hotel.
Day 4: Drive to Mago National Park and visit the Mursi people. Over night camping.
Day 5: Drive to Murle. Over night camping.
Day 6: Drive to Turmi and visit the Hamer people. Over night camping.
Day 7: Drive to Omo-rate to visit the Dasenech and return back to Turmi. Over night camping.
Day 8: Drive to Konso. Over night in hotel.
Day 9: Drive to Arba Minch. Over night in hotel.
Day 10: Visit the Dorze people and boat trip on Lake Chamo. Over night in hotel.
Day 11: Drive to Wondo Genet. Over night in hotel.
Day 12: Drive to Addis Ababa. Over night in hotel.
Day 13: Departure.
Airfare is not included in the tour price.
- All ground transportation including fuel and driver's allowance (Toyota Land cruiser supplied with a/c)
- Transfer in and out from the airport
- Professional English speaking guide
- All entrance fees as per the itinerary
- Cook while camping
- Hotel accommodation on twin room sharing basis
- All meals throughout the trip
- All camping gears
- Scout in Mago National Park
- Government tax.
- International flight fare
- Any alcoholic drinks
- Hotel accommodation in Addis Ababa on the last day if needed
- Any personal nature expenses such as telephone, internet, and so on.
Click here to email this vacation offer to a friend.
Joined InfoHub: Feb 2007
We are professional tour operator based in Addis Ababa, Ethiopia. We organise hiking and trekking, bird watching, desert adventure, and cultural tours. We also organise other personal interest tours such as, filming and photographing, pilgrimage tours, horse trekking and biking. In addition to the short tours and...