11 Day Queenstown Adventureoffered by supplier M15875 (read about supplier)
Tour Duration: 8 - 11 day(s)
Group Size: 1 - 21 people
Destination(s): New Zealand
Specialty Categories: Bicycle Touring
Season: September - May
Airfare Included: No
Tour Customizable: Yes
Minimum Per Person Price: 1995 New Zealand Dollar (NZD)
Maximum Per Person Price: 2050 New Zealand Dollar (NZD)
Day 1: Collect bicycle & equipment in Christchurch, and cycle to Darfield.
Day 2: Darfield to Methven.
Day 3: Methven to Geraldine.
Day 4: Geraldine to Fairlie.
Day 5: Fairlie to Lake Tekapo.
Day 6: Rest Day at Lake Tekapo.
Day 7: Lake Tekapo to Omarama
Day 8: Omarama to Wanaka (includes drop-off at the top of the Lindis Pass).
Day 9: Wanaka to Cromwell.
Day 10: Cromwell to Queenstown.
Day 11: Rest day in Queenstown to take in the sights or to Christchurch via bus, or continue the adventure travel and join our Central Otago Goldfields bicycle tour.
- Equipment Included: Trek mountain bike for touring (with road tyres), Ortlieb rear pannier bags, front handlebar bag and comprehensive repair kit. Detailed itinerary, maps and notes on points of interest that you will pass.
- Accommodation: Ten nights accommodation in twin rooms with bathroom ensuite, in carefully selected B&B's, home stays and small friendly motels (breakfast included).
Airfare is not included in the tour price.
- Low Season (September, October, November, March & April) $1995 per person twin share
- High Season (December, January & February) $2050 per person twin share
- Single supplement (on request basis only) $495.
Click here to email this vacation offer to a friend.
Joined InfoHub: Feb 2007
M15875 has been set up by cycle tourers, for cycle tourers. We have extensive knowledge of bike touring in New Zealand, gained through tens-of-thousands of kilometers cycling all the routes we recommend. We have used the knowledge we have gained to put together these self-guided tour routes because we think they offer...