Brother Islands SafariPlease, note! This tour offer has expired. For similar tour offers currently available search here.
Tour Duration: 3 - 7 day(s)
Group Size: 2 - 12 people
Specialty Categories: Scuba Diving Boating and Sailing
Season: March - December
Airfare Included: No
Tour Customizable: No
Minimum Per Person Price: 700 Euro (EUR)
Maximum Per Person Price: 700 Euro (EUR)
As part of the Marine Park Islands National Park, these islands offer stunning wall diving and a breath-taking display of color with their rich variety of soft corals and gorgonians which cover the walls. You will find large and small fish here in abundance; tuna, barracuda, shoals of snappers and jack fish, as well a hammerheads, silky and oceanic white tip sharks, even the occasional thresher shark and manta ray. Sightings of the Grey Reef Shark are almost guaranteed on the North and South Plateaux of Small Brother.
For the wreck diver, the wrecks of the Aida II, an 82 m long Egyptian supply vessel that sank in 1957, and the Numidia, a cargo ship carrying locomotive spare parts to India, lie on the walls of the Big Brother. Both are covered in a rich growth of soft and hard corals. Marine life includes a family of Napoleon Wrasse and Grey Reef Sharks.
* It is not allowed to do night dives at the Brother Islands
* Minimum of 50 logged dives requested and no night dives permitted in the Marine Park area by Egyptian Law. These are challenging dives with strong currents, so not for inexperienced divers.
* All dives sites are subject to weather conditions.
* All guests are required to have a full passport valid for at least 6 months. We need a copy of the names and passport numbers of all guests at least one week before arrival.
* All divers are required to bring with them:
- diving licence
- log book
- full diving equipment
- 2 x photocopies of passport
* Equipment rental can be arranged prior to arrival for any diver requiring it.
* We reserve the right to change the booked boat for one of equal standard should the need arise.
Airfare is not included in the tour price.
- A non-refundable deposit of 35% of the total fee is required within 5 days to confirm the booking. The full payment is required 1 month prior to departure.
- All prices are in Euros but we can offer you a quote in Sterling or dollars if requested.