Mt. Shasta Climbs For Beginnersoffered by supplier M15970 (read about supplier)
Tour Duration: 2 day(s)
Group Size: 4 - 8 people
Specialty Categories: Mountain/Rock Climbing Outdoor Skills School
Season: May - August
Airfare Included: No
Tour Customizable: Yes
Minimum Per Person Price: 525 US Dollar (USD)
Maximum Per Person Price: 525 US Dollar (USD)
Supplemental Tour Information:
- Departure City: Mt. Shasta, California
- Group Size: Limited to 8 clients
- Guide to Client Ratio: 1:4
- Experience Level: Anyone in good to excellent physical condition with a desire to reach the summit of Mt. Shasta. Hiking and backpacking experience is recommended.
Airfare is not included in the tour price.
- Professional instruction/guide
- Breakfast and dinner
- Hot drinks
- Group equipment
- Ice ax
- Permits and summit permit fees.
Click here to email this vacation offer to a friend.
Joined InfoHub: Mar 2007
M15970 co-owned Timothy Keating, CEO and one of the original co-founders of the company. Along with Dave Cressman, our 15 year Shasta operations manager, now COO of the corporation. Established in 1981, we are one of only 3 guide services to operate on Mt. Shasta and one of 8 guides’ services to offer in both winter...