Cultural Day Trip to the Transylvanian AlpsPlease, note! This tour offer has expired. For similar tour offers currently available search here.
Tour Duration: 1 day(s)
Group Size: 1 - 17 people
Specialty Categories: Sightseeing
Season: January - December
Airfare Included: No
Tour Customizable: No
Minimum Per Person Price: 69 Euro (EUR)
Maximum Per Person Price: 129 Euro (EUR)
- Peles Castle (former royal residence), Sinaia
- Sinaia Orthodox Monastery
- Bran Castle (relating to Dracula’s legend), Bran
- Black Church (largest church in South-Eastern Europe), Brasov
- Magnificent landscapes of the Carpathian Mountains.
- Departure from Bucharest to Brasov through Sinaia
- Visits to Peles Castle and Sinaia Monastery.
- Visit to Bran Medieval Castle
- Arrival and late lunch in Brasov. Sightseeing old Brasov including Council Square, Council Tower, White Tower, Black Tower, Black Church, Weavers' Bastion, St Nicholas Church, First Romanian School in Transylvania
- Return to Bucharest.
Airfare is not included in the tour price.
- For 1 person by car: 150 Euro
- For 2-3 persons by car: 75 Euro/pers
- For min 4 persons by mini-van: 69 Euro/pers.
- Transportation by comfortable air conditioned car or mini-van
- English driver/guide services.
- Entrance fees to the sites.
- Departure from Bucharest: location requested, at 8 AM
- Return to Bucharest: same place, at 8 PM
- Registration deadline: at least 12 hours ahead of trip
- Guide service in a different language from English will be charged in cash upon arrival with 40/Euro/tour.