The program has a combination of lodging, permanent tented camps and mobile tenting. Group size can vary from 2-8 people on a private departure.
Day to Day Itinerary:
Day 1: Arrival Kilimanjaro, drive Arusha, overnight Arusha Coffee Lodge
Days 2-4: Drive Tarangire, game drives and optional walking, 3 nights Kikoti Tented Camp or Tarangire Treetops Camp or Swala Tented Camp
Day 5: Drive Lake Manyara, game drive, overnight Gibb's Farm/Ngorongoro farm house
Days 6-7: Drive Ngorongoro, walk in Olmoti Crater, visit Masai Village, 2 nights Ngorongoro Serena Lodge
Days 8-11: Drive Serengeti, visit Oldupai Gorge, afternoon game drive, 4 nights Serengeti Private Mobile Tented Camp or Migration/Kirawira Tented Camp
Day 12: Morning game drive, fly to Arusha, day room Kia Lodge. Depart. Best time for this program is June, July, August, September, October and December.
Airfare is not included in the tour price.
- Services of a Professional Tanzanian Safari Guide and 4WD vehicle
- Bed and breakfast at Arusha Coffee Lodge
- Full board on safari days (some picnic lunches)
- Park and camping fees
- Game drives and excursions
- Mineral water, beer and soft drinks in the vehicle
- All drinks except champagne in private tented camps
- Laundry in private mobile luxury camps
- Transfers and day room at KIA Lodge
- Flying Doctor’s membership
- International flights and departure taxes
- Trip cancellation and medical insurance
- Meals not indicated
- Shopping in Arusha
- Items of a personal nature
- Drinks and laundry at lodges
- Flight from Seronera USD 176 per person.
Also see tour packages in:
Outdoor: Land Rambler