Ndutu HighlightsPlease, note! This tour offer has expired. For similar tour offers currently available search here.
Tour Duration: 11 day(s)
Group Size: 2 - 14 people
Specialty Categories: Birdwatching Wildlife Viewing
Season: January - December
Airfare Included: No
Tour Customizable: Yes
Minimum Per Person Price: 4494 US Dollar (USD)
Maximum Per Person Price: 5994 US Dollar (USD)
Day 1: Arrive into Kilimanjaro via KLM. Guests are met by their guide and transferred to a lodge with views of Mount Meru. Mount Meru Game Lodge. Includes: (B, L, D).
Days 2-3: Early morning leave to Tarangire Safari Lodge. Two days of game drives Tarangire Safari Lodge. Includes: (B, L, D).
Day 4: Drive to Gibb’s Farm, via Lake Manyara National Park with picnic. At Gibb’s there is good walking and bird watching on the outer slopes of Ngorongoro Crater. Gibb’s Farm. Includes: (B, L, D).
Day 5: Morning walking to the waterfalls for bird watching, lunch at the lodge followed by short rest. Drive to Ngorongoro for dinner and overnight at Ngorongoro Serena Lodge.
Day 6: Drive to Ngorongoro Crater for two days game viewing. Ngorongoro Serena Lodge. Includes: (B, L, D).
Day 7: After breakfast depart to Ndutu plains via Olduvai Gorge, lunch at Ndutu Safari Lodge.
Days 8-10: Drive for Ndutu Plains. Three days of game viewing. Ndutu Safari Lodge. Includes: (B, L, D).
Day 11: Drive back to Arusha for lunch and day room, and then road transfer to Kilimanjaro airport for the KLM flight.
Supplemental Tour Information:
Best time for this program is January, February, March, June, July, August, September, October and November.
Airfare is not included in the tour price.
- Services of a professional Tanzanian safari guide and 4WD vehicle
- Bed and breakfast at Mount Meru Game Lodge
- Full board on safari days (some picnic lunches)
- Park and camping fees
- Game drives and excursions
- Mineral water, beer and soft drinks in the vehicle
- All drinks except champagne in private tented camps
- Laundry in private tented camps
- Flight from Seronera to JRO
- Transfers and day room at KIA Lodge
- Flying doctor’s membership.
- International flights and departure taxes
- Trip cancellation and medical insurance
- Meals not indicated
- Shopping in Arusha
- Items of a personal nature
- Drinks and laundry at lodges