Winter Mountaineering in Lassen National Park, Californiaoffered by supplier M15970 (read about supplier)
Tour Duration: 3 day(s)
Group Size: 4 - 8 people
Specialty Categories: Mountain/Rock Climbing Outdoor Skills School
Season: January - March
Airfare Included: No
Tour Customizable: No
Minimum Per Person Price: 625 US Dollar (USD)
Maximum Per Person Price: 625 US Dollar (USD)
Supplemental Tour Information:
- Departure: Mineral, California – Lassen Volcanic National Park
- Group Size: Limited to 8 clients
- Guide to client ratio: 1:4
- Experience Level: All types of winter travelers, snowshoes, skiers, snow boarders, and mountaineers. No previous winter experience needed. Previous backpacking highly recommended.
Airfare is not included in the tour price.
- Professional instruction / guides
- Breakfasts and dinners
- Hot drinks
Click here to email this vacation offer to a friend.
Joined InfoHub: Mar 2007
M15970 co-owned Timothy Keating, CEO and one of the original co-founders of the company. Along with Dave Cressman, our 15 year Shasta operations manager, now COO of the corporation. Established in 1981, we are one of only 3 guide services to operate on Mt. Shasta and one of 8 guides’ services to offer in both winter...