Mt. Shasta Ice and Snow Expedition Seminaroffered by supplier M15970 (read about supplier)
Tour Duration: 5 day(s)
Group Size: 3 - 8 people
Specialty Categories: Ice Climbing
Season: June - September
Airfare Included: No
Tour Customizable: No
Minimum Per Person Price: 895 US Dollar (USD)
Maximum Per Person Price: 895 US Dollar (USD)
- Instruction includes: basic to advanced crampon and ice axe skills, glacier team travel, individual and team self arrest, crevasse self-rescue, z and c pulley rescues systems, snow & ice anchors, glacial navigation, and ice climbing techniques. Culminating with an alpine style summit attempt via a glaciated Northside route.
- Departure City: Mt. Shasta, California
- Group Size: Limited to 8 clients
- Guide to Client Ratio: 1:4
- Experience Level: Anyone in good to excellent physical condition with a desire to reach the summit of Mt. Shasta via a challenging route. No snow or ice climbing experience needed, previous mountaineering experience helpful but not required. Hiking and or Backpacking experience required.
Airfare is not included in the tour price.
- Professional instruction/ guide
- Meals (B, D)
- Ice axes
- Group climbing equipment
- Group camping equipment including tents and stoves
- Permit fees including Mt. Shasta summit fees.
Click here to email this vacation offer to a friend.
Joined InfoHub: Mar 2007
M15970 co-owned Timothy Keating, CEO and one of the original co-founders of the company. Along with Dave Cressman, our 15 year Shasta operations manager, now COO of the corporation. Established in 1981, we are one of only 3 guide services to operate on Mt. Shasta and one of 8 guides’ services to offer in both winter...