Mt. Shasta Summit Climb, Californiaoffered by supplier M15970 (read about supplier)
Tour Duration: 2 day(s)
Group Size: 4 - 8 people
Specialty Categories: Mountain/Rock Climbing Outdoor Skills School
Season: June - September
Airfare Included: No
Tour Customizable: No
Minimum Per Person Price: 525 US Dollar (USD)
Maximum Per Person Price: 525 US Dollar (USD)
Supplemental Tour Information:
- Departure City: Mt. Shasta, California
- Group Size: Limited to 8 clients
- Guide to Client Ratio: 1:4
- Experience Level: Anyone in good to excellent physical condition with a desire to reach the summit of Mt. Shasta. Hiking and backpacking experience is recommended.
Airfare is not included in the tour price.
- Professional guides
- Group camping equipment including tents and stoves
- Ice ax, harness, helmets
- All group technical and safety equipment
- Dinners and breakfasts
- Permits and permit fees
- Informational support from our Mt. Shasta office.
Click here to email this vacation offer to a friend.
Joined InfoHub: Mar 2007
M15970 co-owned Timothy Keating, CEO and one of the original co-founders of the company. Along with Dave Cressman, our 15 year Shasta operations manager, now COO of the corporation. Established in 1981, we are one of only 3 guide services to operate on Mt. Shasta and one of 8 guides’ services to offer in both winter...