Climbing Aconcagua: Mountaineering Trip in Argentinaoffered by supplier M15970 (read about supplier)
Tour Duration: 21 - 22 day(s)
Group Size: 2 - 10 people
Specialty Categories: Mountain/Rock Climbing
Season: January - February
Airfare Included: No
Tour Customizable: No
Minimum Per Person Price: 3850 US Dollar (USD)
Maximum Per Person Price: 4500 US Dollar (USD)
- Duration: 21 days plus one travel day
- Group Size: Limited to 8 climbers with 2 guides, group size 6-8
- Experience level: relatively high level of commitment and conditioning. Reaching the summit requires a sustained effort that can only be realized through proper training and conditioning.
Airfare is not included in the tour price.
- Ground support
- Ground transportation
- Hut fees
- Entrance fees
- Group climbing equipment
- Camping/base camp equipment
- All food while climbing or trekking
- Informational support
- Contact through our Mt. Shasta office, review of climbing techniques with our experienced guides.
Note: Price subject to change until booking due to international exchange rates.
Click here to email this vacation offer to a friend.
Joined InfoHub: Mar 2007
M15970 co-owned Timothy Keating, CEO and one of the original co-founders of the company. Along with Dave Cressman, our 15 year Shasta operations manager, now COO of the corporation. Established in 1981, we are one of only 3 guide services to operate on Mt. Shasta and one of 8 guides’ services to offer in both winter...