Nine Day Alpine Pacific Triangle Self-Guided Cycle Touroffered by supplier M15875 (read about supplier)
Tour Duration: 9 day(s)
Group Size: 1 - 21 people
Destination(s): New Zealand
Specialty Categories: Bicycle Touring Wildlife Viewing
Season: January - December
Airfare Included: No
Tour Customizable: Yes
Minimum Per Person Price: 1650 New Zealand Dollar (NZD)
Maximum Per Person Price: 1700 New Zealand Dollar (NZD)
Day 1: We will meet you at your accommodation in Christchurch with bicycles and equipment and you then bike to Waipara.
Day 2: Waipara to Hanmer.
Day 3: Rest day and sightseeing in Hanmer.
Day 4: Hanmer to Mount Lyford.
Day 5: Mount Lyford to Kaikoura.
Day 6: Sight seeing day in Kaikoura, where you can take in the whale and dolphin watching, swimming with the seals, or any of the many other attractions.
Day 7: Kaikoura to Cheviot.
Day 8: Cheviot to Waipara.
Day 9: Waipara to Christchurch.
- Equipment Included: Trek mountain bike for touring (with road tyres), Ortlieb rear pannier bags, front handlebar bag and comprehensive repair kit. Detailed itinerary, maps and notes on points of interest that you will pass.
- Accommodation - 8 nights accommodation in twin rooms with bathroom ensuite [where available], in carefully selected B&B's, home stays and small friendly motels (Breakfast included).
- Difficulty - Moderate difficulty route with an average 50 to 90kms per cycling day.
Airfare is not included in the tour price.
- Low Season (September, October, November, March, April, May) NZ$1650 per person twin share
- High Season (December, January & February ) NZ$1700 per person twin share
- Single Supplement (on request basis only) NZ$395.
Click here to email this vacation offer to a friend.
Joined InfoHub: Feb 2007
M15875 has been set up by cycle tourers, for cycle tourers. We have extensive knowledge of bike touring in New Zealand, gained through tens-of-thousands of kilometers cycling all the routes we recommend. We have used the knowledge we have gained to put together these self-guided tour routes because we think they offer...