Two Day Banks Peninsula Supported Luxury Cycle Touroffered by supplier M15875 (read about supplier)
Tour Duration: 2 day(s)
Group Size: 1 - 21 people
Destination(s): New Zealand
Specialty Categories: Bicycle Touring
Season: January - December
Airfare Included: No
Tour Customizable: Yes
Minimum Per Person Price: 225 New Zealand Dollar (NZD)
Maximum Per Person Price: 450 New Zealand Dollar (NZD)
Day 1: We will meet you at your accommodation in Christchurch with bicycles and equipment and you then cycle to Governors Bay.
Day 2: Governors Bay to Christchurch.
- Equipment Included:
* 27-speed bike for touring (with road tyres) brought to your accommodation and personally fitted.
* Ortlieb rear pannier bags, front handlebar bag and comprehensive repair kit.
* Full briefing of your detailed itinerary complete with maps and notes on points of interest that you will pass.
* Transportation of your luggage to and from your accommodation.
* One night accommodation in Queen/twin rooms with bathroom en suite*, in a carefully selected standard, or luxury Bed & Breakfast (Breakfast included).
* En suite not included in Backpacker option.
- Accommodation: One night accommodation in twin rooms with bathroom ensuite, in a carefully selected B&B (Breakfast included).
- Difficulty - Moderate difficulty, but with a number of different route options you can make it more or less demanding. Distances of 40 to 60kms per day with several 200m (600 feet) climbs, dependent on route choice.
- Season: This holiday operates all year, but it is recommended from September to May to take advantage of warmer weather and longer daylight hours.
Airfare is not included in the tour price.
- $225 p.p. twin share (Backpacker) Note: Breakfast not included
- $350 p.p. twin share (3/4 star Bed & Breakfast)
- $450 p.p. twin share (5 star Luxury at the beautiful Taunton Gardens)
- Single Supplement (on request basis only):
* $75 Backpacker
* $100 B&B
* $150 Luxury.
Click here to email this vacation offer to a friend.
Joined InfoHub: Feb 2007
M15875 has been set up by cycle tourers, for cycle tourers. We have extensive knowledge of bike touring in New Zealand, gained through tens-of-thousands of kilometers cycling all the routes we recommend. We have used the knowledge we have gained to put together these self-guided tour routes because we think they offer...