Mekong DeltaPlease, note! This tour offer has expired. For similar tour offers currently available search here.
Tour Duration: 4 day(s)
Group Size: 4 - 16 people
Specialty Categories: Bicycle Touring Cultural Journey
Season: January - December
Airfare Included: No
Tour Customizable: No
Minimum Per Person Price: 585 US Dollar (USD)
Maximum Per Person Price: 585 US Dollar (USD)
- Total distance: 170 km
- Cycling days: 2 full days and 2 half-days
- Road surface: this tour follows a mixture of well-surfaced roads and the option to go off road onto single track
- Accommodation: 2 nights in 3 star hotels, all rooms have a/c and private facilities as a minimum.
Day 1: Saigon - Cay Lay - Cai Be. The adventure starts with a ride from Cai Lay to Cai Be on the quiet back roads, lunching on an island before staying with a local family. We enjoy boat journeys as well as riding by orchards and seeing Vietnamese life by the river.
Day 2: Ride by orchards and witness river life on our way to Tra Vinh.
Day 3: Khmer area - Can Tho. Today you will be taken through the Khmer area and we see much evidence of this with the architecture and the many Khmer people who populate this area.
Day 4: Phong Dien - Saigon. The last day we take in the Phong Dien floating market and many of the cottage industries before we head back to Saigon in the afternoon. End of the tour.
Airfare is not included in the tour price.
- All meals except for the breakfast on Day 1 and dinner on Day 4
- Bike hire
- One or two 8-seat air-conditioned buses converted to take bikes and bikers
- Vietnamese cycling guide plus drivers and assistants for all groups.
Single Supplement: USD $95.