There are more than 80 unique tribes living around the Omo River of southern Ethiopia. It is a fascinating site and is a remote area accessible only by four wheel drive. The tour includes camping in villages to spend the nights to visit those interesting people and culture.
Day 1: Arrival Addis Ababa. Overnight: hotel.
Day 2: Drive to Langano. Overnight: hotel.
Day 3: Drive to Arbaminch. Overnight: hotel.
Day 4: Visit Dorze village, Nechsar National park and Boat trip. Overnight: hotel.
Days 5 - 8: Drive to Mago National Park and Turmi area. Visit tribes of Mursi, Hammer, Karo, Geleb, Ari etc. Overnight: camping.
Day 9: Drive to Yabello en route visit Konso people in their village. Overnight: hotel.
Day 10: At Yabello Singing well and Borena salt extraction. Overnight: hotel.
Day 11: Drive to Wendogenet natural hot spa. Overnight: hotel.
Day 12: Awassa fish market and back to Addis. Departure.
Airfare is not included in the tour price.
- Single room supplement: USD 140.00.
- Hotel accommodation in double room sharing
- Full Board during Camping with camping gear
- 4X4 ground transportation for the trip to the south and all other ground transportation
- Transfers to and from the airport
- Escorted guide and cook
- Entrance fees for the visiting area, rangers at the national park - Boat trip on lake chamo to visit Crocodiles and Hippos.
About This Supplier
Joined InfoHub: Jun 2003
M09824 is one of the competent tour operators in Ethiopia. Being stuffed with well experienced and professional personnel in tourism industry,we provide package, tailor made tours and safaris to our guests. Our specialization is organizing trekking To Semien Mountain, Bale national park and Surma in addition we do the...
View this supplier profile | Submit your review
Also see tour packages in:
Email it to a friend:
Click here to email this vacation to a friend