Baltoro - Ghondoghoro TrekPlease, note! This tour offer has expired. For similar tour offers currently available search here.
Tour Duration: 1 - 24 day(s)
Group Size: 2 - 20 people
Specialty Categories: Hiking & Trekking
Season: June - October
Airfare Included: No
Tour Customizable: No
Minimum Per Person Price: 90 US Dollar (USD)
Maximum Per Person Price: 2160 US Dollar (USD)
- Best Time: 15th June to 1st October
- Duration: 24 days
- Altitude: Maximum up to 5,500 meters
- What to Bring Personally:
* A warm sweater
* Siala trek
* Rain gear
* Warm Trousers
* Light cotton clothing required at low elevations
* A good down sleeping bag
* A back pack
* Ice axe (for Baltoro)
* Water bottle, flashlight
* Water purification tablets
* Sunglasses and sun tan lotion
- Foot Gear:
* Good trekking boots and camp shoes
* Good quality canvas shoes
* Two to three pairs of woolen socks
* Moleskin for blisters.
Trek Description: Grade – C/D. The journey starts from Rawalpindi by bus/coach/airplane to Skardu and to Askoli Village which is the last settlement is by jeeps. Trek starts from Askoli Village through Jhullah Brdige, Bardumal, Paiyu, Liliwa, Urdokass, Goro, Concordia and to Ghondoghoro La. Each stage takes six to eight hours walk.
Salient Features: Concordia, K-2 (the second highest peak in the world), Broad Peak (over 8,000 meters), Gashabrum I and II (over 8,000 meters) and numerous peaks over 7,000 meters and 6,000 meters i.e. the Gashabrum chain, Mashabrum, Muztagh Tower, Baltoro Cathedrals and Paiyu Peak, etc.
Airfare is not included in the tour price.
Prices: USD 90 - Per day per person.
- Transportation before and after the Trek
- Porters and their wages during the Trek
- Trekking food
- Trekking Equipment (tents and mattresses only).