Hispar - Biafo TrekPlease, note! This tour offer has expired. For similar tour offers currently available search here.
Tour Duration: 1 - 22 day(s)
Group Size: 2 - 20 people
Specialty Categories: Hiking & Trekking
Season: June - October
Airfare Included: No
Tour Customizable: No
Minimum Per Person Price: 90 US Dollar (USD)
Maximum Per Person Price: 1980 US Dollar (USD)
- Best Time: 15th June to 15th October
- Duration: 22 days
- What to Bring Personally:
* A warm sweater
* Siala trek
* Rain gear
* Warm Trousers
* Light cotton clothing required at low elevations
* A good down sleeping bag
* A back pack
* Ice axe (for Baltoro)
* Water bottle, flashlight
* Water purification tablets
* Sunglasses and sun tan lotion
- Foot Gear:
* Good trekking boots and camp shoes
* Good quality canvas shoes
* Two to three pairs of woolen socks
* Moleskin for blisters.
Grade – C/D. Leave Rawalpindi by road for Skardu up to Askoli Village by jeeps. Trek starts from Askoli Village (last settlement) to Namala camp to Biafo glacier, then to Mango Camp, Baintha Camp, Marfoghoro Camp, Snow Lake, Khani Basa Camp, Yotmaro Camp, Desham, Hispar Village by jeeps to Hunza and by coach/bus to Gilgit, Besham and Islamabad. Salient Features: Biafo and Hispar Glaciers, Biantha and Ogre group of mountains, Snow Lake, Hispar Pass and beautiful valleys of Nagar and Hunza.
Airfare is not included in the tour price.
Price: USD 90 - per day per person.
- Transportation before and after the Trek
- Porters and their wages during the Trek
- Trekking food
- Trekking Equipment (tents and mattresses only).