- Best Time: 15th June to 15th October
- Duration: 22 days
- What to Bring Personally:
* A warm sweater
* Siala trek
* Rain gear
* Warm Trousers
* Light cotton clothing required at low elevations
* A good down sleeping bag
* A back pack
* Ice axe (for Baltoro)
* Water bottle, flashlight
* Water purification tablets
* Sunglasses and sun tan lotion
- Foot Gear:
* Good trekking boots and camp shoes
* Good quality canvas shoes
* Two to three pairs of woolen socks
* Moleskin for blisters.
Grade – C/D. Leave Rawalpindi by road for Skardu up to Askoli Village by jeeps. Trek starts from Askoli Village (last settlement) to Namala camp to Biafo glacier, then to Mango Camp, Baintha Camp, Marfoghoro Camp, Snow Lake, Khani Basa Camp, Yotmaro Camp, Desham, Hispar Village by jeeps to Hunza and by coach/bus to Gilgit, Besham and Islamabad. Salient Features: Biafo and Hispar Glaciers, Biantha and Ogre group of mountains, Snow Lake, Hispar Pass and beautiful valleys of Nagar and Hunza.
Price: USD 90 - per day per person.
Also see tour packages in:
Asia Pakistan Outdoor: Land Rambler Hiking & Trekking