Baltoro TrekPlease, note! This tour offer has expired. For similar tour offers currently available search here.
Tour Duration: 1 - 28 day(s)
Group Size: 2 - 20 people
Specialty Categories: Hiking & Trekking
Season: June - September
Airfare Included: No
Tour Customizable: No
Minimum Per Person Price: 90 US Dollar (USD)
Maximum Per Person Price: 2520 US Dollar (USD)
- Best Time: 1st June to 30th September
- Duration: 28 days
- Altitude: Up to 5,000 meters
- What to Bring Personally:
* A warm sweater
* Siala trek
* Rain gear
* Warm Trousers
* Light cotton clothing required at low elevations
* A good down sleeping bag
* A back pack
* Ice axe (for Baltoro)
* Water bottle, flashlight
* Water purification tablets
* Sunglasses and sun tan lotion
- Foot Gear:
* Good trekking boots and camp shoes
* Good quality canvas shoes
* Two to three pairs of woolen socks
* Moleskin for blisters.
Trek Description: Grade – C/D. The journey starts from Rawalpindi by bus/coach/airplane to Skardu and to Askoli Village (last settlement) is by jeeps. Trek starts from Askoli Village through Jhullah Bridge, Bardumal, Paiyu, Liliwa, Urdokass, Goro, and Concordia. Each stage takes six to eight hours walk. Salient Features: It is one of the hardest of treks, therefore, it is recommended only for those experienced, seasoned and well trained trekkers.
Rawalpindi to Skardu by road and up to Askoli Village by jeeps. Trek starts from Askoli Village to Korofang and from here, the trip enters into a total wilderness with only glaciers, sand dunes and lofty mountains, then traveling through Bardumal, Camp Paiyu, Liliwa, Camp Urdukass, Camp Goro and finally reaching the famous legendary Concordia dwarfing all sides by the four 8,000 meter Peaks of K-2, Broad Peak, Gashabrum Group Golden Throne and Chogolisa. At Concordia, the glaciers from all these peaks meet and flow towards Paiyu Camp.
Airfare is not included in the tour price.
Price: USD 90-Per day per person.
- Transportation before and after the Trek
- Porters and their wages during the Trek
- Trekking food
- Trekking Equipment (tents and mattresses only).