Alampir Trek (Skardu To Astore)Please, note! This tour offer has expired. For similar tour offers currently available search here.
Tour Duration: 1 - 12 day(s)
Group Size: 2 - 20 people
Specialty Categories: Hiking & Trekking
Season: June - September
Airfare Included: No
Tour Customizable: No
Minimum Per Person Price: 75 US Dollar (USD)
Maximum Per Person Price: 900 US Dollar (USD)
- Best Time: June to September
- Duration: 12 days
- Altitude: Maximum 5,000 meters
-What to Bring Personally:
* A warm sweater
* Siala trek
* Rain gear
* Warm Trousers
* Light cotton clothing required at low elevations
* A good down sleeping bag
* A back pack
* Ice axe (for Baltoro)
* Water bottle, flashlight
* Water purification tablets
* Sunglasses and sun tan lotion
- Foot Gear:
* Good trekking boots and camp shoes
* Good quality canvas shoes
* Two to three pairs of woolen socks
* Moleskin for blisters.
Leave Rawalpindi by coach for Skardu and after the arrangements leave for Kachura, Chokke Village, Alampir Pass (the view is breathtaking, Nanga Parbat – 8,000 meter peak of the mighty Himalayas on one side and the Deosai plains on the other side), Gudia, Rama Lake in Astore Valley, Gilgit and back.
Grade - C. Skardu Valley, the gateway to the famous Karakrum Mountains, trek through one of the most remote valleys of the Northern Areas (Shigar Thang), Alampir Pass and breathtaking views of Nanga Parbat.
Airfare is not included in the tour price.
Price: Cost USD 75-Per day per person.
- Transportation before and after the Trek
- Porters and their wages during the Trek
- Trekking food
- Trekking equipment (tents and mattresses only).