Thale La and Mashabrum TrekPlease, note! This tour offer has expired. For similar tour offers currently available search here.
Tour Duration: 1 - 15 day(s)
Group Size: 2 - 20 people
Specialty Categories: Hiking & Trekking
Season: June - September
Airfare Included: No
Tour Customizable: No
Minimum Per Person Price: 75 US Dollar (USD)
Maximum Per Person Price: 1125 US Dollar (USD)
- Best Time: 15th June to 30th September
- Duration: 15 days
- Altitude: 5,000 meters
-What to Bring Personally:
* A warm sweater
* Siala trek
* Rain gear
* Warm Trousers
* Light cotton clothing required at low elevations
* A good down sleeping bag
* A back pack
* Ice axe (for Baltoro)
* Water bottle, flashlight
* Water purification tablets
* Sunglasses and sun tan lotion
- Foot Gear:
* Good trekking boots and camp shoes
* Good quality canvas shoes
* Two to three pairs of woolen socks
* Moleskin for blisters.
Drive to Skardu through the famous Karakrum Highway and along the beautiful Indus Gorge. Visit the scenic and serene Shigar Valley which is famous for its fruit laden orchards. Trek starts at Thale La Pass, villages of Khaplu, Khande, Hushe and Mashabrum Base Camp.
Grade – B/C. Skardu Valley is the gateway to the Karakrum Mountain range. Trek starts from the Shigar Valley which is around 2,500 meters above sea level and within two days of mild to strenous walk to reach 5,000 meters up to Thale La. A mild walk down to the Khaplu Valley and driving by jeeps to Hushe Village. A three-days walk from Hushe will take you to Mashabrum Base Camp.
Airfare is not included in the tour price.
Price: USD 75-Per day per person.
- Transportation before and after the Trek
- Porters and their wages during the Trek
- Trekking food
- Trekking equipment (tents and mattresses only).