Trekking From Chitral to Hunza Along The Wakhan CorridorPlease, note! This tour offer has expired. For similar tour offers currently available search here.
Tour Duration: 1 - 18 day(s)
Group Size: 2 - 20 people
Specialty Categories: Hiking & Trekking
Season: June - October
Airfare Included: No
Tour Customizable: No
Minimum Per Person Price: 75 US Dollar (USD)
Maximum Per Person Price: 1350 US Dollar (USD)
- Best Time: June to October
- Duration: 18 days
- Altitude: 5,000 meters
- What to Bring Personally:
* A warm sweater
* Siala trek
* Rain gear
* Warm Trousers
* Light cotton clothing required at low elevations
* A good down sleeping bag
* A back pack
* Ice axe (for Baltoro)
* Water bottle, flashlight
* Water purification tablets
* Sunglasses and sun tan lotion
* Good trekking boots and camp shoes
* Good quality canvas shoes
* Two to three pairs of woolen socks
* Moleskin for blisters.
Grade – B/C. It is a moderate trek along the Wakhan Corridor which is almost touching the Russian and Afghan Pamirs leading to Hunza Valley after crossing three passes on the way.
This is the least frequented area passing in close proximity to the famous highest Hindukush Peak Trich Mir (over 25,000 feet). The group will cross three passes which are Chillinji, Klik and Mintaka and finally reach the legendary Hunza Valley and leave for Islamabad via the Karakrum Highway through the old Silk Route.
Airfare is not included in the tour price.
Price: USD 75-Per day per person.
- Transportation before and after the Trek
- Porters and their wages during the Trek
- Trekking food
- Trekking equipment (tents and mattresses only).