Indus Valley CivilizationPlease, note! This tour offer has expired. For similar tour offers currently available search here.
Tour Duration: 10 day(s)
Group Size: 2 - 20 people
Specialty Categories: Cultural Journey Archeology/History
Season: January - December
Airfare Included: No
Tour Customizable: No
Minimum Per Person Price: 900 US Dollar (USD)
Maximum Per Person Price: 1500 US Dollar (USD)
Excavations at Harrapa Amri, Mohenjodaro, Kot Diji, Sarai Khola and other sites have established that as early as 2350 B.C. the pre historic people of Indus valley developed sophisticated methods of construction, indulging in works of art and culture and an improved form of agriculture to sustain themselves. This land is a paradise for historians, archaeologists and nature lovers to whet their appetite. Salient Features: the group will visit all the important cities of Pakistan. Starting from South to the North and North West of Pakistan.
Airfare is not included in the tour price.
- Five star hotel on double occupancy basis - 130 USD per day per person
- Five star hotel on single occupancy basis - 150 USD per day per person
- First class hotel on double occupancy basis - 90 USD per day per person
- First class hotel on single occupancy basis - 110 USD per day per person.
- Full package accommodation
- Transportation, meals and guide.