Alexander the Great: “Sikander-E-Azam” Pakistan TourPlease, note! This tour offer has expired. For similar tour offers currently available search here.
Tour Duration: 10 day(s)
Group Size: 2 - 20 people
Specialty Categories: Cultural Journey Archeology/History
Season: January - December
Airfare Included: No
Tour Customizable: No
Minimum Per Person Price: 800 US Dollar (USD)
Maximum Per Person Price: 1500 US Dollar (USD)
Alexander then marched on to the plains covered by the River Jhelum where the battle with a defeated Raja Porus at the Salt Range near Jalalapur was made famous by Alexander offer to spare Raja Porus life on being told that the vanquished wished to be "treated as one king would do to another king". He then routed his journey again along the Indus, and finally returned by marching across Makran Desert to the coast on the Arabian Sea where he picked up vessels for his return to Macedonia.
Airfare is not included in the tour price.
- Five star hotel on double occupancy basis - $ 130 per day per person
- Five star hotel on single occupancy basis - $ 150 per day per person
- First class hotel on double occupancy basis - $ 90 per day per person
- First class hotel on single occupancy basis - $ 110 per day per person.
- Full package accommodation
- Transportation, meals and guide.