Bird WatchingPlease, note! This tour offer has expired. For similar tour offers currently available search here.
Tour Duration: 20 day(s)
Group Size: 2 - 20 people
Specialty Categories: Birdwatching
Season: May - October
Airfare Included: No
Tour Customizable: No
Minimum Per Person Price: 1540 US Dollar (USD)
Maximum Per Person Price: 1700 US Dollar (USD)
- Duration: 20 Days
- Best Time: May-October.
- Birds Likely To Be Seen: Buzzard, Golden Eagle, Steppe Eagle, Lammergerier, Kestrel, Snow Partridge, Himalayan snow-cock, Cuckor Partridge, Monal pheasant, Snow pigeon, Hill pigeon, Rufous turtle dove, the Cuckoo, Great horned owl, the swift, European bee eater, Eurpean Roller, Scalybeltied Green wood pecker, Short toed Lark, Horned lark, Grey Martin, Swallow, Golden Oriole, Mramni Myna, Mogpie, Chiffchaff, and other phylloscopus species, several other Warblers, Blue-throat and ruby throat. Chats, thrushes, Wren, Dipper, Accen ors, Tits, Tree creeper, wall creeper, pipits, Redpols, Wagtails, Finches and Buntings
- Mammals (Likely to be seen): Markhore, Shapu, Ibex, Marcopolo Sheep, Marmot, Pikas, Brown bear
- Place to Visit: Drive through Karakorum higway, (Silk route) Gilgit, Hunza, Khunjerab Pass, Skardu.
Airfare is not included in the tour price.
Note: The below costs are based on full package accommodation, transportation, meals and guide.
- Five star hotel on double occupancy basis: $77 per day per person
- Five star hotel on single occupancy basis: $85 per day per person
- First class hotel on double occupancy basis: $70 per day per person
- First class hotel on single occupancy basis: $80 per day per person.