Golfer’s ParadisePlease, note! This tour offer has expired. For similar tour offers currently available search here.
Tour Duration: 20 day(s)
Group Size: 2 - 20 people
Specialty Categories: Golf
Season: January - December
Airfare Included: No
Tour Customizable: No
Minimum Per Person Price: 2000 US Dollar (USD)
Maximum Per Person Price: 2500 US Dollar (USD)
Golf courses in Pakistan:
- Rawalpindi Golf Course. It is an 18-hole, challenging course. Major tournaments of the country are organized by the Rawalpindi Golf Club located near Ayub Park on G.T Road, Rawalpindi. It has one of the most beautiful surroundings
- Islamabad Golf Course. It is an 18 hole course with interesting features. The fairway are pretty narrow and the roughs are thickly wooded. A number of major tournaments are held at this course
- Peshawar Golf Course. It is an 18-hole course with a picturesque background having grass and water channels around the fair-ways as well as around the greens, and the Golfer has really got to be careful in planning his shots. Peshawar is 2.5 hour drive from Islamabad
- Swat Golf Course. It is an 18 hole course with a picturesque background. This is an old Golf course which was constructed by the Wali of Swat for recreation during holidays in the valley
- Bhurban Golf Course (Only during summers). This Golf course is located at a distance of about 15 km from Muree Hills. It is a 9 hole course at a height of 6000 feet above sea level, with picturesque background. It is one of the most challenging courses with small hills erected around. Major tournaments of the country held here
- Lahore Golf Course: It is an 18 hole very picturesque background. Most of the major tournaments of the country are held here. Leading professional golfers belong to this Golf Club.
Airfare is not included in the tour price.
- Full package accommodation
- Meals and guide.