Day 1: Shenzhen - Chongqing. Depart from Shenzhen-Chongqing-Ship
Be transferred to the Shenzhen airport for your flight to Chongqing. Arrive at Chongqing, to be met at the airport and transferred to your ship 4* Galaxy No.1 or Yangtze Paradise with private car & English speaking guide. The ship departs from Chongqing at 8:00 in the evening. Accommodations: 4* Cruiser.
Day 2: Yangtze River Cruise (Meals: B/L/D). Shore excursion to the "Ghost City " in Fendu. Arrive at Fengdu in the morning. Disembark to have shore excursion to the "Ghost City " or visit "the Pearl along the Yangtze River" -Shibaozhai if the river condition permits. Then keep on sailing towards the magnificent Three Gorges section. Accommodations: 4* Cruiser.
Day 3: Yangtze River Cruise (Meals: B/L/D). Shore excursion to Daning River or Shennong Stream. Enter the Qutang Gorge. Arrive at Wushan, disembark to take small boats to have cruise on Daning River or Shennong Stream which is the tributary of the Yangtze River. Back to the ship and keep on sailing and passing through the Wu Gorge. Accommodations: 4* Cruiser.
Day 4: Yichang - Shenzhen (Meals: B/-/-). Shore excursion to Three Gorges Dam site. Sail through the beautiful Xiling Gorge in the morning. Have a shore excursion to the Three Gorges Dam by car or coach. Cruise ends at Yichang at 12:00 in the morning. To be transferred to the airport for your flight to Shenzhen. Arrive at Shenzhen, to be met and transferred to your hotel.
- Hotel accommodations with breakfast as specified (but hotels are subject to change to the same category before finally confirmed.
- All meals as specified in the itinerary.
- Transfers among airports & hotels as specified in the itinerary by private car or coach with driver & English-speaking guide.
- Entrance fees for sightseeing as outlined in the itinerary with English speaking guide.
- Domestic flights, trains or buses as specified in the itinerary.
- Domestic airports departure taxes have been charged with the flight tickets.
- Travel insurance in mainland China during the above travel period.
- Arrangements for the planning, handling, operational and communication charges.
- Any meals which are not included in the "The trip price includes."
- Single Room Supplements (as the above quotation for accommodation is based on twin sharing room).
- International air and train tickets for coming to & leaving mainland China. Air tickets or train tickets not specified in the itinerary on the first arrival day and last departure day.
- Excess Baggage Charges.
- Personal expenses: Items of a purely personal nature such as drinks, laundry, tips to guides or drivers, FAX, telephone, excess baggage charges, or sightseeing or meals which are not included in the day-to-day itinerary.
- Insurance coverage of personal loss, illness or damages incurred during your trip.
- Gratuities, Tips to Guides and Drivers.
- Visa fees.
Quotes have included airfare and airport tax for arriving Chongqing, leaving Yichang.
Also see tour packages in:
Asia China Outdoor: Water Drifter Boating and Sailing Cultural Journey