Private Tour to Dazu Grottoes / One DayPlease, note! This tour offer has expired. For similar tour offers currently available search here.
Tour Duration: 1 day(s)
Group Size: 1 - 10 people
Specialty Categories: Cultural Journey Archeology/History
Season: January - December
Airfare Included: No
Tour Customizable: No
Minimum Per Person Price: 67 US Dollar (USD)
Maximum Per Person Price: 203 US Dollar (USD)
Depart from your hotel to Located 163 kilometers away from Chongqing, the general term of "Dazu Grottoes” refers to all the cliffs and rocks carvings in Dazu County. Put under conservation and protection are 75 spots of cliff carvings and grottoes composed of more than 60000 statues and over 100000 Chinese characters of inscriptions and epigraphs. The work of Dazu grottoes and carvings began in 650 A.D of the Tang Dynasty (618-907 A.D), and had continued until Ming (1368-1644 A.D) and Qing (1644-1911 A.D) dynasties. The two major sites are North Hill (Beishan) and Baoding Hill (Baodingshan). In 1999, UNESCO listed Dazu Stone Carvings as a world cultural heritage site. Be transferred to your hotel.
- All meals as specified in the itinerary.
- Transfers among sightseeing scenic spots & hotels as specified in the itinerary by private car or coach with driver & English speaking guide.
- Entrance fees for sightseeing as outlined in the itinerary with English speaking guide
- Arrangements for the planning, handling, operational and communication charges.
- Hotels accommodations and breakfast.
- Any meals which are not included in the " The trip price includes".
- Domestic flights, trains or buses, international air and train tickets for coming & leaving mainland China.
- Travel insurance in mainland China during the above travel period.
- Excess Baggage Charges.
- Personal expenses: The items of a purely personal nature such as drinks, laundry, tips to guides or drivers, FAX, telephone, excess baggage charges, or sightseeing or meals which are not included in the day to day itinerary.
- Insurance coverage of personal loss, illness or damages incurred during your trip.
- Gratuities, Tips to Guides and Drivers.
- Visa fees.
Airfare is not included in the tour price.