Hangzhou Highlights Tour to West Lake / Half DayPlease, note! This tour offer has expired. For similar tour offers currently available search here.
Tour Duration: 1 day(s)
Group Size: 1 - 10 people
Specialty Categories: Cultural Journey Ecotourism
Season: January - December
Airfare Included: No
Tour Customizable: No
Minimum Per Person Price: 80 US Dollar (USD)
Maximum Per Person Price: 80 US Dollar (USD)
Be met at the train station then have a boat cruise on the beautiful West Lake. West Lake is one of the most famous tourist attractions in China. For centuries, the West Lake has been well known both for its picturesque landscape and for cultural heritage surviving yet illustrating the past dynasties. The landscape area of the West Lake includes the surrounding hills and nearby historical sites as well as the lake itself.
Then visit the Lingyin Temple including the Peak Flying from Afar. Aside from the West Lake, Lingyin Temple (Temple of Inspired Seclusion) is one of the biggest and most famous ancient Buddhist temples in China. It was first built by an Indian monk named Huili in 326 A.D. The temple was named Lingyin Temple (Temple of Inspired Seclusion) for its environment is very beautiful and serene and suitable for "gods rest in seclusion".
Finally visit the Pagoda of Six Harmonies. Located on the northern bank of the Qiantang River, south of Hangzhou city, the Pagoda of Six Harmonies first built in 970 A.D but destroyed in war. What we see today is a brick and wooden structure rebuilt in 1153 A.D. With 59.89 meters high, the pagoda is the best place to have a bird-eyes-view of the scenery around Qiantang River. Free at leisure for the rest of the day.
- All meals as specified in the itinerary.
- Transfers among sightseeing scenic spots & hotels as specified in the itinerary by private car or coach with driver & English speaking guide.
- Entrance fees for sightseeing as outlined in the itinerary with English speaking guide
- Arrangements for the planning, handling, operational and communication charges.
- Hotels accommodations and breakfast.
- Any meals which are not included in the "Price Includes".
- Domestic flights, trains or buses, international air and train tickets for coming & leaving mainland China.
- Travel insurance in mainland China during the above travel period.
- Excess Baggage Charges.
- Personal expenses: The items of a purely personal nature such as drinks, laundry, tips to guides or drivers, FAX, telephone, excess baggage charges, or sightseeing or meals which are not included in the day to day itinerary.
- Insurance coverage of personal loss, illness or damages incurred during your trip.
- Gratuities, Tips to Guides and Drivers.
- Visa fees.
Airfare is not included in the tour price.