Private City Tour to Dragon Gate Stone Carvings / Grand View Pavilion / Half DayPlease, note! This tour offer has expired. For similar tour offers currently available search here.
Tour Duration: 1 day(s)
Group Size: 1 - 10 people
Specialty Categories: Cultural Journey Ecotourism
Season: January - December
Airfare Included: No
Tour Customizable: No
Minimum Per Person Price: 33 US Dollar (USD)
Maximum Per Person Price: 103 US Dollar (USD)
Depart from your hotel to have private city tours to Dragon Gate Stone Carvings. Totally cut on a natural precipice, with an elevation of 2,500 meters, 8 kilometers west of Kunming city, the Dragon Gate is the highest temple on the West Hill. It is famous for its spectacular view. Climbing up the winding old stone stairs leading to the natural cliff-top platform, passing through an archway on which is inscribed “Longmen” (Dragon’s Gate), many inscriptions and steles are found here and there. You will have a birds-eye-view of Kunming city and the Dianchi Lake.
Then visit Grand View Pavilion. Located 7 kilometers west of Kunming, at the lakeshore of Dianchi Lake, the Grand View Pavilion was built in 1682, decorated with flying eaves and splendid paintings, the present-day pavilion is a square, three-storied pavilion established in 1883. It is famous for the longest antithetical couplet in China, this couplet of 180 characters is one of the most valued cultural treasures in Yunnan Province. It provides a spectacular view across sparkling Dtanchi Lake to the distant Western Hills. Be transferred back to your hotel.
- All meals as specified in the itinerary.
- Transfers among sightseeing scenic spots & hotels as specified in the itinerary by private car or coach with driver & English speaking guide.
- Entrance fees for sightseeing as outlined in the itinerary with English speaking guide
- Arrangements for the planning, handling, operational and communication charges.
- Hotels accommodations and breakfast.
- Any meals which are not included in the "Price Includes".
- Domestic flights, trains or buses, international air and train tickets for coming & leaving mainland China.
- Travel insurance in mainland China during the above travel period.
- Excess Baggage Charges.
- Personal expenses: The items of a purely personal nature such as drinks, laundry, tips to guides or drivers, FAX, telephone, excess baggage charges, or sightseeing or meals which are not included in the day to day itinerary.
- Insurance coverage of personal loss, illness or damages incurred during your trip.
- Gratuities, Tips to Guides and Drivers.
- Visa fees.
Airfare is not included in the tour price.